sobota, października 22, 2016

AUTUMN, YOU ARE LOVED

''Autumn, the season that teaches us, that change, can be beautiful. ''
I am a summer girl through and through. I love wearing bikinis, shorts, dresses and everything in between. Unfortunately rainy season has just got started so I am having a hard time saying goodbye to summer, but after I found my perfect cozy coat i have the feeling that I am finally ready to let that go. 
It’s been raining through the day here, but i still wanted to enjoy the coolness of the day and finally meet with my best friend Bri ( founder of the AWO Stories and inspiration to create my own blog) for some warm cup of Starbucks coffee and little shooting. Really nothing is better than drinking white mocha by a large window on a rainy afternoon, I felt relieved from being cold and filled up with contentment. 
I enjoyed this day wearing exactly what I imagined fall in the city should be with.

Lots of Love,
Roxy





SHARE:

1 komentarz

Instagram

© THE LOST GIRL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig