niedziela, czerwca 04, 2017

HURGADA


I am giving you a bit of sunshine, beach and pool with these photos because I just got back from Hurghada not that long time ago and I am already missing it a lot! 

At the beginning of my trip I decided to keep things mellow and enjoy few days of being by the pool and sea. Every morning i woke up  early to go snorkeling,  probably because  the snorkeling itself even not far from our hotel was absolutely beautiful.
Red Sea is a world famous destination for snorkeling and sea-diving due to its warm crystal clear water. I had a chance to see so  many different fish, beautiful brightly colored corals and underwater plant life that i wanted to come back there as often as I only could. Anyway, everybody who vsits Hurgada  should at least once wake up early enough to see the Sunrise- there is no better way to start the day then watch the sun-rise beautifully, listen to music, go in the water and finally write sweet sayings in the sad.
Another half of the days i laid out deep in the pool, doing absolutely nothing, but enjoying amazing weather, books, food and of course company in the swmmingpool bar. 

Hurgada never was my top travel destination, but after only a few hours i changed my mind. I’m so thankful I was able to experience it; it’s a beautiful place with so much to offer and many things to discover, fascinating ones as well as sad ones. 

Lots of love,
Roxy

























SHARE:

Brak komentarzy

Prześlij komentarz

Instagram

© THE LOST GIRL | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig